Unique opportunity to obtain a Bologna compliant degree from IGBS Zagreb, plus a U.S. Master of Science degree from Kelley School of Business, with the whole program held in Zagreb for the first time
We have joined the previous MBA Program at IGBS Zagreb and on-line Kelley Direct M.Sc. Program in Strategic Management at Kelley School of Business, making them more affordable then ever! Students are enrolled simultaneously in both schools, but all the classes take place in Zagreb!
Dual degree program is delivered in partnership with Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, a fully accredited member of AACSB International. Kelley School of Business is one of top 15 U.S. business schools according to Bloomberg Business Week ranking.
Exciting features of the dual degree program include:
- Program type: intensive graduate management training program in business administration with concentration in strategic management, designed to accommodate the working professionals
- Professors: 80 % of teaching faculty are top rate professors or adjunct faculty from Kelley School of Business, joined by research fellows from The Institute of Economics, Zagreb
- Guest-lecturers: a chance to network with economic policymakers and CEO's of leading multinational companies in Croatia
- Teaching: lectures are integrated with numerous up-to-date real world case studies, simulations, and more...
- Language: all courses are taught in English
- Technology: students are required to have a laptop computer, teaching materials are exchanged through student portal
- Resources: students will have full access to the Indiana University library system and its access to databases, journals, business periodicals like the Economist, Harvard Business Review and the Wall Street Journal at no charge
- Limited class size: 20 students
- Duration: 3 semesters
- Class hours: evening classes Monday-Friday 5.00 - 8.30 p.m.
- Prerequisites: undergraduate university degree/or vocational degree, English knowledge
- Dual degree granted: IGBS Zagreb awards Bologna compliant degrees (2nd cicle; 102 ECTS), fully accredited by National Council of Higher Education, plus world-renowned M.Sc. degrees in Strategic Management awarded from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business
Alumni network: Exclusive opportunity to network with small group of IGBS Alumni members from a variety of business sectors in Croatia and abroad, and chance to join the Kelley Alumni Association with almost 100.000 members from more than 100 countries
MBA/M.Sc. in Strategic Management CURRICULUM